Clarus Personal Health Record (PHR) is an electronic personal health record tablet App that allows you to gather and manage your medical information from your Phone / IPAD / IPAD Mini, Android Smartphone/Tablet, and Windows 8 based Tablet or Notebook. Clarus PHR addresses the issue regarding the availability of an individual’s healthcare record, as follows:
- It has become necessary for an individual to ‘own‘ and ‘control‘ as much information about his/her health as possible.
- It is difficult to just rely on your doctor‘s records, especially during emergencies when access is not available.
- The information being kept at the doctor‘s records may also not be enough to give an overall assessment of one‘s health.
With ClarusPHR, data is shown in easy to understand format, whether as raw data or through graphical presentations. This smartphone and tablet app can be purchased from Online Stores ( Apple iTunes, Google Play or Samsung Apps store, and Windows Store ).
Benefits of ClarusPHR
- Easy, immediate access to valuable patient information anytime, anywhere from PC/Notebook or Tablets
- Affordable, on-demand PHR , reducing cost for upfront expenditure on healthcare system
- Allows an individual including all member of the family to track his/her medical information.
- Vital Signs Information – Weight/height, Blood pressure, Body Mass Index
- Allergies History – Displays information relevant to the individual’s allergy history, to include inclusive dates, medication and physician involved
- Medications History – Displays information relevant to the individual’s medication history, inclusive of dates, reason of taking medication and physician involved
- Diagnostics History – Displays information relevant to the individual’s diagnostics history, inclusive of dates, purpose, medication and physician involved. Data is always available, whether over the internet or in your own devices (mobile, tablets)
- Immunization History – Displays the individual’s complete immunization chart.
- Procedures History – Keeps the individual’s records of medical procedures.
- Dashboard View – Provides single view of PHR functions and configurations
WINDOWS 8 Screenshots
IOS iPhone Screenshots
WINDOWS PHONE Screenshots