Clinic Information System – Doctors / Physicians
Clarus CIS provides all the tools needed to efficiently manage day to day clinic operations. The system offers modules for patient scheduling, management of medical records including treatment history as well as laboratory and diagnostics results. The system also provides modules for billings and payments and offers comprehensive reports and analysis.CIS is designed for small and medium-sized clinics, with modules highly integrated, thus information is available whenever required without the need for data re-entry. It offers a robust multi-user management and security control features both for single-user or multiple users in a network environment. Developed with the end-user in mind, Clarus CIS is highly customizable, easy to use, and provides fast and efficient retrieval of information.
Benefits of Clarus CIS
- Enhanced Patient Care
- Efficient Clinic Management
- Easy Retrieval of Patient Information
- Multi-doctor, Multi-clinic Appointment Handling
- Extensive Laboratory & Diagnostics Modules
Patient Medical Record
- Patient Membership (Insurance, HMO)
Laboratory & Diagnostics
The Laboratory & Diagnostics module allows doctors and nurses to record and view the results of the patient’s lab and diagnostic exams.
- Laboratory Module: Blood chemistry, Cythopathology, Fecalysis, Hematology, Immunology, Urinalysis, other examinations
- Diagnostics Module: X-ray, CT Scan, Ultrasound
Patient Appointment / Scheduling
CIS enables clinics to manage patient appointment and facility resources easily with clear simple graphical screens.
- Fully graphical, simple and intuitive functions (ex. Enter new appointment, change appointment, etc.)
- View in different schedule time intervals – 5, 15, 30, and 60 minutes.
- View follow-up appointments of a patient in a single glance.
Billing & Payments
Generate patient billing easily with the Billings and Payment module. The user can prepare an invoice for patients and print it.
- The user can add Other Charges and Deductions accordingly.
- Generate a Statement of Account for each patient or Batch for HMO, Insurance and Company (Employer).
- Enables the user to Check-out the patient if all its charges has been paid.
CIS comes with a variety of customizable reports. Users can view the patient records as well as diagnosis. Daily, weekly, and yearly reports can be generated to show the clinics financial performance.